At Better Than Foods we make every effort to ensure we protect your personal information.
This Policy, in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions, explains how NAH Foods may use the information we collect about you, as well as the rights you have over any personal information we hold about you.
Please read this Policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Information we collect
We collect information about you (such as your name, email address, phone number shipping address, order details) when you:
- visit the Website;
- register on or buy products on the Website;
- take part in our promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; or
- contact us via e-mail, phone or letter.
Where we keep your information
We store your information in the following places:
- Paypal – Paypal own secured server
- Website – Amazon Web Services own secured server and SSL
- Warehouse – Data transferred from Website to warehouse via encrypted API
How we use your information
We collect your personal information to help NAH Foods better understand you and to enable us to personalise your experience with NAH Foods, including offers, promotions and services to meet your needs. We use your information to:
- offers and promotions to you;
- operate your online account;
- process your online orders;
- tell you about important changes to NAH Foods;
- develop and improve our products and services;
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; and
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
- to process and arrange the delivery of your order
We never share your information with 3rd party companies for their own use.