Customers who purchase from our website have 14 days in which to return unwanted items back. Returns must be in the whole original pack supplied directly by BetterThanFoods.com and it will only be accepted if there is no tampering of the actual product packaging seal. Returned goods must be accompanied with a copy of your invoice or a letter which must give details of customer name, address and the invoice number. In the event of the customer not being entirely satisfied with their purchase, notification must be received no later than 14 days from the date of delivery. A credit/refund will NOT be issued if this condition is not met. If you bought your items as part of a promotion, you will be eligible for a refund unless:
- If you bought your items as part of a buy one get one free promotion and return only one of the items you won’t get a refund. If you return both items you’ll be eligible for a refund
- If you bought your items as part of a minimum spend link offer (for example, spend £11.25 on 3 packs and get 1 pack free worth £3.75) you must return all items to be eligible for a refund. If you return only the paid-for item, you will no longer qualify for the offer.
- So in the example above, if you only return the paid for packs then £3.75 will be deducted off your final refund due to you to cover the price of the free pack.
- If you bought your items as part of a buy one get one half price promotion and return only 1 pack, you will no longer qualify for the offer. We will have the saving deducted off your final refund due to you.
- If you return goods and you have bought your items as part of a free delivery offer, you will no longer qualify for free delivery if the final value of the goods purchased is below £40. A standard UK delivery cost of £3.99 will be deducted to cover the cost of the delivery.